Strumenti a corde violin is a beautiful, high quality student violin made from solid, hand carved tone woods. It features a body constructed of maple with a spruce top, pear wood pegs, a well made, hardwood fingerboard, and a hardwood chin-rest. This violin boasts a warm, mature sound with a beautiful, classic appearance. It comes in a matte finish, light colored with varnish on the entire body and along the back of the neck. It has book matched back as a solid piece of maple was used and delicately carved. It comes designed with play ability in mind and includes a durable and high-quality carbon fiber tailpiece. It comes with a bow and a case, making it the perfect package for the student and intermediate violist. Comes in 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and 4/4 sizes.
Daily Deal Models to Choose From:
- Model 2000 – blonde finish
- Model 2100 – glossy finish
- Model 2500 – dark matte finish
Daily Deal Size Availability:
1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4
Daily Deal Description
- Solid hand carved tone woods
- Carbon fiber tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Spruce top, aged 3 years
- Maple back and sides, aged 3 years
- Hardwood pegs, fingerboard, and chin rest
- Includes case and Brazil wood bow w/ ebony frog
A daily deal doesn’t last forever.