Opal violins are made from solid, hand carved tonewoods. It features a body constructed of maple with a spruce top, ebony pegs, a well made ebony fingerboard, with an oil finish with varnish on the entire body and along the back of the neck. These V-series violins are designed for intermediate violinist and offer high quality wood and higher quality craftmanship. It is strung with D’ Addario Prelude strings and a high-quality carbon fiber tailpiece with four integrated fine tuners. It comes with a bow and a case, making it the perfect package for the student and intermediate violist. Comes in 4/4 sizes.
- Model: V125
- Oil varnish
- Precision, hand carved tonewoods
- Naturally dried select solid spruce top
- Carbon Fiber tailpiece
- Ebony pegs and fingerboard
- Naturally dried light figure maple back and sides
- Includes hard foam case with case blanket
- Complete set up with ebony frog bow
- Rectangular case with lock, humidor, and blacket
- High grade maple should rest with art marble design or flame pattern
- Advanced carbon fiber bow with ebony frog (retail $209)
- Opal brand light rosin
- Metal or rubber violin mute fitted to bridge
Why rent when you can own?