Opal violas are made from solid, hand carved tonewoods. It features a body constructed of maple with a spruce top, hardwood pegs, a well made, hardwood fingerboard, matte finish, light colored with varnish on the entire body and along the back of the neck. It comes designed with playability in mind and includes a durable and high-quality carbon fiber tailpiece with four integrated fine tuners. It comes with a bow and a case, making it the perfect package for the student and intermediate violist. Comes in all sizes, if the size you need is not in our stock, we can always order the correct size in.
- Model: LV106
- Oil varnish
- Hand carved tonewoods
- Naturally dried solid spruce top
- Carbon Fiber tailpiece
- Hardwood pegs and fingerboard
- Naturally dried maple back and sides
- Includes hard foam case with case blanket
- Complete set up with ebony frog bow
Why rent when you can own?