The Opal OAS-300 is an all nickel silver saxophone. Eb alto Saxophone is an excellent choice for students looking an affordable alto that is durable, free blowing, and has excellent intonation. With professional-style keywork, a high F# note, tilting G# key/Bb table keys, and leather pads, the OAS-300 will suffice through elementary school and well into high school, even for a dedicated student. The Opal line of instruments was developed to offer the student musician an excellent start to their music career, at prices that parents can afford. Opal instruments standards for intonation will match pitch, have a high degree of comfort, and are an ideal alternative to renting.
- Professional-style keywork
- Lacquered brass body, neck and bell
- Strong bracing on next and bell
- High F# note
- Includes molded case, mouthpiece, ligature and cap
- Level: student
- Key: Eb
- Table keys: tilting G# and Bb
- Body, neck and bell material: lacquered brass
- Range: Bb to High F#
- Pads: sheep skin leather
Why rent when you can own?