Opal violins are made from solid, hand carved tonewoods. It features a body constructed of maple with a spruce top, ebony pegs, a well made ebony fingerboard, with an oil finish with varnish on the entire body and along the back of the neck. It comes designed with playability in mind and includes a durable and high-quality carbon fiber tailpiece with four integrated fine tuners. It comes with a bow and a case, making it the perfect package for the student and intermediate violist. Comes in 4/4 sizes.
- Model: V107
- Oil varnish
- Precision, hand carved tonewoods
- Naturally dried solid spruce top
- Carbon Fiber tailpiece
- Ebony pegs and fingerboard
- Naturally dried maple back and sides
- Includes hard foam case with case blanket
- Complete set up with ebony frog bow
Why rent when you can own?
Camron Tilly –
Peter Gains –
Dean Roberts –
Great high quality product