This antique finish alto saxophone by Fugue is an excellent choice for advanced students and professionals alike looking a step up alto saxophone. With a high F# note, sheep skin leather pads, metal tone resonators, and strong rib bracing on the body with other bracings along the neck and bell, this is durable and will last for years to come. It is constructed particularly as a jazz saxophone with features including metal tone resonators to bring out that rugged sax sound.
- Professional-style key-work
- Lacquered brass body, neck, and bell
- Strong bracing on next and bell
- High F# note
- Includes molded case, mouthpiece, ligature, and cap
- Ribbed body construction
- Level: student
- Key: Eb
- Table keys: tilting G# and Bb
- Body, neck and bell material: lacquered brass
- Range: Bb to High F#
- Pads: sheepskin leather
This saxophone is made to order and shipping will take 30 days
Jessica Schmitt –
What a surprise. I can not get over how well this instrument plays. Thank you!
Fabulous, my son loves it.
Mona listine –
Very pleased with this instrument. Amazing price point and the level of quality is high.