For the young or novice player, the Opal OTB-100 student trombone is designed with comfort and ease in mind. It features sturdy construction with a brass outer handslide and crook and a chrome inner handslide for added durability. This trombone offers a bright, lacquer finish and a strong weight and brace. The .495″ bore is designed for easy sound making and projection. It has responsive play-ability, perfect for a beginner practicing intonation and learning how to form notes. The Opal OTB-100 trombone comes with a case and a 12C mouthpiece, small shank, making it the perfect starter kit for the beginning trombone player.
- .495″ Bore
- Chrome Inner Handslide
- Standard Yellow Brass Leadpipe
- Hand hammered, yellow brass bell
- Nickel silver embellishment tubes
- Standard Handslide with Yellow Brass Outer Tubes
- Includes Case and 12C Mouthpiece (Small Shank)